Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Pardon me for being all emo.
But, I was just thinking;
So much has changed just within
these few years of my life.
Its scary, how time passes so
quickly, it really is.

Challenges faced,
decisions, and
mistakes made.

All of them have changed & affected
my life in one way or another.


My 10 long years in IJ - awesome.
Words alone, cannot describe the many experiences
and lessons I've learnt & had in IJ alone.
Friends I've met, and treasured.
I hold them dearly as my friends.

The many teachers who have taught me.
The teachers who cared,
and the teachers who have
made a huge difference in my life.


Primary 1 Ixora
Primary 2 Honolulu
Primary 3 Daisy
Primary 4 Daisy
Primary 5 Ixora
Primary 6 Ixora

Secondary 1 Eight
Secondary 2 Eight
Secondary 3 Six

Throughout these years,
Friends come and go.

Through fights, quarrels and disagreements,
I've learned to treasure them so much more.


I clearly remember, exactly a year ago.
All I did was wonder how I was ever gonna survive
the year w/o my batch, the batch I'd grew up with
for the past 9 years of my life.

The first day of school.
Unfamiliar faces, unfamiliar voices.
I didnt feel that welcomed, as I felt with my own batch.

I never gave myself a chance to get to know the new faces,
neither did I give them the chance to get to know me.

I still kept clinging on, somehow.

my mind was filled with thoughts of them,
Recess was spent with them.
Whenever I was down or crying,
the first thing I'll do is to
look for them at st raphaels.

But somehow, just somehow.
We started drifting.

There were moments I doubted them.
In fact, I felt they didn't care anymore.

I felt out of place whenever I was with them.
All they did was talk about stuff,
that I either was too dumb to understand,
or stuffs that didnt concern me.

Outings they had, I wasn't invited.
It was alright, I could understand.
But, I was hurt - deeply.
As much as I kept them close to me,
I felt, they didnt.

I was crushed - extremely.
Nothing beats these friends I've met
for so many years of my life,
some ever since primary school even.

I kept thinking about them.
At the same time, wondering if they
ever did think of me?

Be it a second or so, I'd be happy enough
to know they did.

No smses from any of them.
For a moment, I thought they had
forgotten all about me.

So much for being there for me, always?


And when I'm with them now,
I feel like a complete stranger.
Its so different.
It really is.

At least I still got to see them
once in a while in school this year.
But I dont know how things are gonna be next year,
when they are not there,
and I dont get to see them at all.

They tell me they'll come and visit me.
Will they?

Or will they forget me?

ARGHHH. I dont understanding
why I'm starting to cry.
Just ignore me. Thanks

Whatever it is,
I'll never forget you'll.

Sorry.
Just a random post on my thoughts.
You can ignore it.
Its fine with me.

Just needed to, let things out.



-

Before I go,
heres a few who have changed my life
in one way or another, and I am
personally grateful.

(arranged randomly)

Ally
Van Tng
Sheila
Bea
Nora
Evan
Belle
Liz
Eliz Ang
Donn
Jasper
Shayna
Mel Yeo
Majo
Ching
Nat Ho
Nat Liew
Val
Cherine
Sarah
Ping
Momo
Carrie
Sheryl
Tat
Gayle
Dawn
Jen
Claire Chua
Jeannine
Jazryl
Peiyee
Gillian
Amanda Lim
Pearl
Jayne Yong
Simren
Priscilla
Mel Kong
Mavis
Jamie Lee
Cheryl Tan
3/6 `04
The basketballers
Confirmants `04
CL


Sorry to those I've missed out



-

On the other hand,
The holidays are passing, really quickly.
So quickly that I dont even want or rather
dare, to count the days down.

I'm sorry, but there's nothing to look forward to in January.
Except for my birthday, it'll be busy studying time.
Especially since its an important year.
A major exam, as what we call, the O LEVELS.
Oh yes, don't remind me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home